Navigation bar

Home        Stockists        Website        Cargo        Facebook        Instagram        Pinterest        Contact

Wednesday 13 March 2013

New Business Cards

I've been trying to design some business cards recently, but I've decided to keep the children's illustration separate from my other stuff, so it's starting to get complicated! I designed a sample pack from Moo so I can see what a few different designs look like.

My First idea was to just have a different illustrated letter per card, but I'm not sure if that would be a bit plain. the other design is this:


It needs a few tweaks as it's just a rough design but I like that it's got my favourite frog prince on it.

I've also started playing around with designs for cards to have at my final MA exhibition. I'm not sure about this one, though I like the colour. I imagine I'll have produced a  better image by the time my exhibition comes up.


It's unexpectedly difficult designing your own promotion material, I have a tendency to get a bit precious and perfectionist about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment