Navigation bar

Home        Stockists        Website        Cargo        Facebook        Instagram        Pinterest        Contact

Thursday 13 June 2013

An '8 Tracks' mix tape for you

I'm busy setting up the Fawn and Thistle shop/still working on a lino cut, so I thought I'd share a mixtape with you. I've seen a few other bloggers doing it and thought it seemed like a good idea, as I'm pretty much constantly listening to music whilst working and am often inspired by it.

This one is kind of cohesive, but mainly just some of my favourite songs that weren't too loud (coffee induced headache!)...

 Stars have their moment...  8tracks

1. Patti Smith - Because the Night
2. Nick Cave - Spell
3. Bat For Lashes - Horses of the Sun
4. Radiohead - Blackstar
5. Yeasayer - Madder Red
6. Nick Cave - (Are you) The One That I've Been Waiting For?
7. Patrick Wolf - Bluebells
8. David Bowie - Rock and Roll Suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment